Once upon a time, in a practically underwater country, not so very far away, a person named Irene was feeling rather bored.
And wrote a blog post about Summer, because Summer is cool.
June’s already halfway gone! How did that happen so fast??
The good thing is that it’s almost July and July means GOOD THINGS.
In case you’re wondering what these good things are, behold a list!
- Summer (for details of my thoughts on things to do in Summer, see below)
- Summer vacation part 1: Bretagne
- (a ten day break at a wonderful piece of coast in France with four happy kids and one very handsome man, starting July 31st ).
- Campnano is coming again!
- (in which I intend to work on my writing goals like there is no tomorrow (Ha! As you may know I find “tomorrow “ an elusive concept).
These are some of the things that come to mind when I think of summer:
get a tan/eat a coconut/have weekly BBQ’s/swimming&beach/read books/drink champagne/have picknicks in the park/ go to a festival of sorts/ attend a wedding/buy a bikini/write an entry for a YA contest/edit Draft that Must not be Named until it’s worthy of a name/ dabble in contemporary YA because the idea won’t go away/ finally make that Polaroid branch I was supposed to make in May/make my own icecreams/figure out how to make Mango juice.
Ahh Mango Juice.
And she lived happily ever after.
(Back to work).