I discovered Twitter. And it’s the worst. Because it’s awesome. (Which means I have added another distraction to my already very big heap of distractions).
How is it possible that so many people can be funny in less than 140 characters? It’s impressive and intimidating at the same time and I like it A LOT.
Since I’m a postponing/procrastinating expert I thought it was time to provide you with a top ten things to do instead of writing 🙂
Behold a list!
- Go to the gym (whahaha <- this is my evil laugh, but seriously: GO)
- Make an artistic grocery list (I usually make drawings of the things to buy, a very insufficient way to get your shopping done. Trust me).
- Read books (this will keep you busy FOREVER and EVER).
- Look at the blank screen and then read ALL THE THINGS the Internet has to offer. Which are many, think: Twitter, Blogs, Bored Panda.
- Have kids, they will provide you with enough things to do for the next ten years (or more).
- Make an Instagram account, you can look at other people’s pictures every day.
- Pinterest! You can call it research if you like.
- Your home is never clean enough.
- Arrange your pencils by color.
- Do the same with books