Sounds melodramatic, doesn’t it? 🙂
I briefly hesitated between: ‘The End of Summer’ or ‘Summer is Dead/Gone/Stolen’ but settled on the first, because I like endings.
Why, you ask?
Endings mean new beginnings, and I like those even more!
Summer came, conquered my gloomy mood and was filled with nice drinks, gorgeous landscapes and lots of swimming with the kids.
If anyone is looking for a perfect European destination I’d highly recommend Slovenia! It has everything. Endless green forests, wild rocky rivers, creeks and waterfalls. Nice people, good food, driveable roads and beautiful cities.
For me September embodies going back to work, fitting myself and my kids into a manageable routine, and Autumn. Rainy days, candlelight, cosy movies, wholesome food, and of course Autumn writing, are among the things I love best.
I have a couple of things I want to focus on this September and thought if I proclaim it to the internet void, I probably feel more accountable, so without further ado, behold my September TO DO list. Fair warning: I talk to myself.
- Work out, at least twice a week. (You are going to be thanking yourself next month, Irene. Just GO).
- Start a new story! (Easy one. Already started).
- Edit A PARADISE BELOW one more time. (One means one. Make it as query ready as you can).
- Make an effort for at least one friend and one family member
- Do something cool with partner
- Use your bullet journal
Well, that’s it. And because I like lists, here are some Currently-s:
The boy on the bridge
Hilarious World of Depression
A story about stealing the North Sea in jars
Currently (over) Editing
A Paradise Below
Anyone else has plans for this month?